Monday, August 9, 2010

do salt and pepper count as ingredients

This is a fun interactive website for those who can cook and have something besides PBR and Diet Coke in the fridge. 

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2p71ER/www.cookingbynumbers.com/frames.html




On this site, when I click that I have only eggs in the fridge, it responds that I have "100% of the one ingredient" needed for a fried egg!  Brilliant!!!

A fried egg, sunny side up.Image via Wikipedia


For the eggs in a basket, I think you actually need 2 ingredients.  About a half-pound of butter would not hurt these either.  Now that I think about it, I need to add bacon to the fridge, too!
Making Eggs in the basket
Image via Wikipedia



Very good for those who can't make up his/her mind about what to cook.  Or for lazy cooks.  Rated good for the website's fun factor.
Real cooks will probably be exasperated, rather than inspired by this site.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment